Vacation Rental reservation payments are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we are able to re-rent the property during the time you had it reserved.
All cancellations must have an email sent with cancellation dates and name on the reservation.
Boat and personal watercraft cancellations FOR ANY REASON are subject to the below mentioned cancellation fees.
Boat and PWC reservations on Non-Holidays incur cancellation fees according to the following schedule:
• 14 or more Days Prior – No Charge / Full Refund
• 8 to 13 Days Prior – 25% of rental cancellation fee
• 3 to 7 Days Prior – 50% of rental cancellation fee
• 2 or less Days Prior – 100% of rental / No refund
Boat and PWC rental reservations for Holiday weekend reservations (Friday through Monday) incur cancellation fees according to the following schedule:
• 14 or more Days Prior – 50% of rental cancellation fee
• 8 to 13 Days Prior – 75% of rental cancellation fee
• 0 to 7 Days Prior – 100% of rental / No refund
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of high winds or electrical storm (when lightning is visible), renter shall immediately return watercraft to the marina. If marina staff deems conditions to be unsafe for boating after 30 minutes beyond initial lightning sighting, renter will be refunded the time not used on a scaled basis according to the rental period of the rental contract, with a minimum charge for use beginning at the 2 hour rate.